Food Hygiene Course for Retail Level 3
This course is essential for managers and supervisors in any Food or Drink Retail business. This course is also a must for anyone running their own business that involves the sale of food or drink to ensure they operate legally and safely
All managers and business owners have an important role to play in promoting food safety in the workplace, encouraging other staff members to follow appropriate food hygiene practices and contributing towards the business’ food safety management system.
This course is rated EXCELLENT and we have a 100% success rate! So, buy this course and you will succeed!
Is this course accredited and recognised?
Yes, this course is fully approved by both IIRSM and CPD. Employers and customers universally accept this qualification. You will be able to instantly download and print your fully accredited certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course.
How long will this course take me?
Roughly 4-8 hours. But you don’t have to do it all in one go and can work at your own pace.
Who should take this course?
This course is a legal requirement for anyone running their own business that involves the sale of food or drink to ensure they operate legally and safely. It’s also strongly recommended for Managers and Supervisors in all food retail businesses.
What happens if I don’t pass?
If you don’t pass, we give you your money back. It’s that simple. But don’t worry, our experts are here to help you to succeed.
We build our courses so that you’re able to better retain what you learn. This course is divided into 14 easy to follow interactive modules and includes a multiple-choice test at the end. The course covers the following:
✔️Introduction to Supervising Food Hygiene
✔️Food Hygiene Legislation
✔️Micro-Organisms, Food Poisoning and Viruses
✔️Non-Bacterial Food Poisoning
✔️Checking, Verifying and Recording Temperatures
✔️Waste, Cleaning and Disinfection
✔️Training Staff in the Food Hygiene sector
✔️Implementing a Food Safety Management System
Aims of the Training Course
By the end of this Food Hygiene/ Food Safety course you will be able to:
- Categorise food into four distinct food groups
- Have knowledge of the way that bacteria can affect food and make it unfit for consumption, plus know how to control the risk
- Limit allergens from contaminating food
- Understand the basics of personal hygiene and why it is important
- Identify what is required from food premises for it to be food-safe
- Effectively clean equipment and the premises to stop bacterial growth and cross-contamination
- Explain the basics of a HACCP food safety management system and recognise the relevance of auditing and inspection
- Understand different ways in which food can be cooked, reheated or held
- Have an awareness of the relevant food safety legislation and how it can be complied with
- Be able to state the safe temperatures for cooking, chilling and freezing food and understand how to take temperature readings.
- Know what the law requires in regards to personal hygiene when working in retail food premises.
This Food Hygiene for Retail Level 3 course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal, and you will be instantly provided with the easy to use login details. The course is divided into bite-sized modules with a short quiz at the end of each. Once you have progressed through each of the modules, you can access a Test which consists of multiple-choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course, you can instantly download and print your certificate.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!